PDA

View Full Version : New Baby

Hockeyfan
10-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Well, today was the day that I got to bring home my new bundle of joy. She's a real cutie and very smart as well. She talks to me already and answers all of my questions. She can find me a Starbucks wherever I am on command and even types for me. No more fumbling with my fingers to post on here or whilst texting friends. Just say it and it will be done.

http://www.dadstayshome.com/imagehosting/3454e9875444d5e8.jpg

I do love her. Isn't she just precious. She was smiling in the pic, but it came out a bit dark so you might not see it. She will surely be getting a scholarship to attend whatever University she wants. Likely be recruited for many sports too. I haven't named her yet though. We shall see. iLove her though. That's all that matters. BTW. I was taking her out of her seat when I took that pic. So I don't want to hear that she wasn't safe and that I'm not a good father. She was buckled in properly. Trust me.
:chugchug:

Electriclime
10-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Here's a little lullaby you can sing her at night:

Baa, baa iSheep
Have you iPhone4s?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Apple stores are full,
One for the Hockster,
One for his dame,
One for the Wozniak who lives down the lane.

:icon_razz:

Mark B.
10-14-2011, 06:47 PM
What a loser.
:twak:

Mark B.
10-14-2011, 06:57 PM
I have secured a picture of Hockeyfan waiting on line at the Apple store.

http://www.dadstayshome.com/imagehosting/4534e9885dd94d49.jpg

Hockeyfan
10-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Selling out today. Don't bother looking tomorrow around here. They will be long ba-ba gone. This is the most selling iPhone EVER. How cool is that?

EL. You get one yet? Let me know and we can Face Time. Tee hee hee.

Electriclime
10-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Selling out today. Don't bother looking tomorrow around here. They will be long ba-ba gone. This is the most selling iPhone EVER. How cool is that?

EL. You get one yet? Let me know and we can Face Time. Tee hee hee.

No, my 'regular' 4 works just fine. I need to sync it for the new iOS update though. Have you tried out Siri yet?

Captain Tuttle
10-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Well, today was the day that I got to bring home my new bundle of joy. She's a real cutie and very smart as well. She talks to me already and answers all of my questions. She can find me a Starbucks wherever I am on command and even types for me. No more fumbling with my fingers to post on here or whilst texting friends. Just say it and it will be done.

http://www.dadstayshome.com/imagehosting/3454e9875444d5e8.jpg

I do love her. Isn't she just precious. She was smiling in the pic, but it came out a bit dark so you might not see it. She will surely be getting a scholarship to attend whatever University she wants. Likely be recruited for many sports too. I haven't named her yet though. We shall see. iLove her though. That's all that matters. BTW. I was taking her out of her seat when I took that pic. So I don't want to hear that she wasn't safe and that I'm not a good father. She was buckled in properly. Trust me.
:chugchug:

:icon_lol: Schmuck!

Hockeyfan
10-14-2011, 08:01 PM
No, my 'regular' 4 works just fine. I need to sync it for the new iOS update though. Have you tried out Siri yet?

Ah...figured you had one. :chugchug: Yeah I wouldn't get one if I had a 4 either unless I had endless $. You are likely still under contract and not eligible for an upgrade. No way would I pay $650 for my phone no matter how awesome and worth it it is. Wait until iPhone 5 comes out. That's what I'd do. I'll wait for the 5S or the 6 before I upgrade again.

As for Siri. It is freaking unbelievable. It is sooooo sooooo awesome. That alone is surely worth the upgrade. I love the stuff it says to me. If I ask her a question like "Do you like Droid" (I did ask her that) she replied "I'd rather not answer that". LOL. Awesome stuff. It will type what I say in the form of a post to a thread like this or a text message. Amazing accuracy too. Still need to play with it to see what it she can do. Obviously she will search for anything I want close by. I asked her if it was sunny outside and she checked the weather. I asked her if I was awesome and she said some smart assed response. She says all sorts of funny things. "Just doing my job"....and so on. May just look online to learn what she can do. Otherwise the phone is stellar. Great purchase. Just wish others could enjoy life with an iPhone like I do. Would make the world a better place.

I just synced my iPad with the Mac to get that new update. Haven't played with it yet. May do that now. Tee hee hee hee. I'm so exited. May just have to go and rub one out to take care of my giddiness. :eusa_whistle:

Mark. What on Earth does that post mean? How does one "wait online"? Am I on the internet at home waiting? Am I waiting on the phone? Please elaborate. Hell I bet if I asked my phone to dig a window for a basement it would do that too.

Mark B.
10-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Mark. What on Earth does that post mean? How does one "wait online"? Am I on the internet at home waiting? Am I waiting on the phone? Please elaborate.

Fail! Read it again butt munch! It says waiting "on line" as in waiting your turn to purchase at the store. I know all the blood in your body is mostly in your crotch after your latest purchase. Enjoy. Geez, ya think it was Mustang! :icon_lol:

Hockeyfan
10-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Fail! Read it again butt munch! It says waiting "on line" as in waiting your turn to purchase at the store. I know all the blood in your body is mostly in your crotch after your latest purchase. Enjoy. Geez, ya think it was Mustang! :icon_lol:

I did read it again. Again and again. What I think you meant was "waiting IN line". As for the Mustang. I'm sure there's an APP for that. :eusa_whistle:

Patrickz
10-14-2011, 09:52 PM

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol: I think I shit myself......:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Kids Galore
10-14-2011, 10:02 PM
LOL!!! Nice one HF!!! :icon_lol:

Electriclime
10-15-2011, 02:40 AM

It is freaking unbelievable. It is sooooo sooooo awesome. I love the stuff it says to me. Haven't played with it yet. May do that now. Tee hee hee hee. I'm so exited. May just have to go and rub one out to take care of my giddiness. :eusa_whistle:

:crazy:

Electriclime
10-15-2011, 02:44 AM
As for the Mustang. I'm sure there's an APP for that. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, there are some nice apps for your car. I've been looking into picking up a bluetooth dongle to plug into the OBDII diagnostic ports for the Flex and Mustang. From there you can use an iPad/iPhone/etc. to bring up readouts of all the vitals on your vehicle. Nice tool to have when you're using custom tunes. I need to get some baselines recorded before I boost my turbos. I may have to spring for an iPad for Christmas now.

Hockeyfan
10-17-2011, 01:00 AM
Siri is the absolute best. I won't buy a phone without her. Just google funny Siri questions. Just hilarious. I asked her about where to hide a dead body. She asked me if I wanted a swamp, lake, metal foundry and others, then searched for my answer. I love her and she loves me too.

Kwak
10-17-2011, 02:59 AM
Siri is the absolute best. I won't buy a phone without her. Just google funny Siri questions. Just hilarious. I asked her about where to hide a dead body. She asked me if I wanted a swamp, lake, metal foundry and others, then searched for my answer. I love her and she loves me too.

LOL. You're going to have the FBI knocking on your door! :shit:

Electriclime
10-17-2011, 03:26 AM

Yeah, she's storing all those questions in the 'cloud' :eusa_whistle:

Mark B.
10-17-2011, 11:56 AM

More like men in white overalls and a large net.

"They have come to take me away ha ha!!"

Kwak
10-19-2011, 02:45 AM
BTW, don't drop the baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKxgsrJFhw&feature=topvideos_entertainment

They make crash-proof cases though, right?

Hockeyfan
10-19-2011, 03:18 AM
Yeah Kwak. They have cases. Mine has a great case. No worries. In the 3 years I've had an iPhone I've never dropped it like these fools. Unless you are a moron this don't apply to you.

I was letting my neighbour play with Siri and now she is contemplating dropping $650 for it. LOL. She has the iPhone 4 and so does her husband. Thing is the iPhone 4S pisses on it. Man it's fun. She couldn't stop laughing. She was cussing at her to see what she'd say. It was pretty funny. I love Siri.