Stay at Home Dads Forum

Stay at Home Dads Forum (http://www.dadstayshome.com/index.php)
-   Sports Talk (http://www.dadstayshome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   nlf 2018 2019 (http://www.dadstayshome.com/showthread.php?t=14314)

Mark B. 09-10-2018 03:24 AM

nlf 2018 2019

You guys are pathetic. A Jets fan starting this thread? Really?

Anyway, Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB thus far in my lifetime. Just saying. Wow.

feedthemachine 09-10-2018 10:36 AM

A TIE!A friggin TIIIIIIIE !!!:wall:

GBDad 09-11-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark B. (Post 297843)
You guys are pathetic. A Jets fan starting this thread? Really?

Anyway, Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB thus far in my lifetime. Just saying. Wow.

A-Rodg is a stone-cold assassin! He'll tip me over the edge with another Super Bowl win. I'm a Favre guy. A 12 year-old kid growing up an hour from Lambeau Field when Favre started scrambling, throwing bombs, winning divisions, two straight Super Bowl appearances with a win, and three straight MVPs.....still got it for me!

A little sports crossover...Brewers in Chicago to play the Cubs and after last night's win, only 1 game back. Cubs fans were giving Brewers bullpen catcher Marcus Hanel the business while he was out playing long-toss with pitchers before the game. He stops and takes off his Brewers jersey with an Aaron Rodgers jersey on underneath. HA!!!! Hilarious!!!

Mark B. 09-11-2018 10:10 PM

GBDad, I hear ya about former Jets/Packers great Brett Farve. :smile: Today's game is so much bigger, faster AND complicated.

Great line about the Nike shoes too on the other thread and the story about Hanel as well. That was perfectly planned.

feedthemachine 09-17-2018 11:45 AM

The Steelers :wtf::eusa_sick:

Kwak 09-18-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feedthemachine (Post 297921)
The Steelers :wtf::eusa_sick:

They're a real tire fire this year, aren't they? Personally I think Bell, Brown, Ben, Tomlin and the Defensive Coordinator are all gone after this year. It's been fun, but it's time to run.

feedthemachine 09-21-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kwak (Post 297937)
They're a real tire fire this year, aren't they? Personally I think Bell, Brown, Ben, Tomlin and the Defensive Coordinator are all gone after this year. It's been fun, but it's time to run.

Agree 100%..I just told my son to get ready to see the Steelers of my childhood,, the 80's :icon_oak: .
Its time to blow it up and rebuild this once proud franchise.

Kwak 11-14-2018 01:22 PM

It's official: "LateVeon" Bell is sitting out the entirety of what he promised his fans would be his "best season every." He was spotted up near his Pittsburgh area residence playing pickup B-ball after tweeting "farewell Miami" but he failed to show up by 4pm yesterday to sign what would have been his THIRD franchise tag.

That means next year he will be a free agent unless the Steelers place the transition tag on him in the offseason - which they might just do out of spite, but his career with the Steelers is effectively over. Whoever gets him will have a 27 year old running back who admittedly has talent as a double threat, but he also has a history of holding out on his contract and violating the league's drug policy.

Buh bye L8Veon. C YA.

Mark B. 11-20-2018 04:53 PM

Did anyone else watch NFL Monday Night Allstar Football game last night? If defense wins Championships the Rams and Chiefs are doomed! I have seen more hard hitting in an NHL Allstar game.

Mark B. 12-03-2018 03:58 PM

Jets blow a 16-0 lead. How the frack is Todd Bowles still the Jets coach? What a buffoon.

These are dark days in Green Bay too.