Stay at Home Dads Forum

Stay at Home Dads Forum (http://www.dadstayshome.com/index.php)
-   Xbox/Wii/PC (http://www.dadstayshome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Black Ops! (http://www.dadstayshome.com/showthread.php?t=12302)

DarthDaddy 11-10-2010 12:01 AM

Black Ops!

My Black ops arrived today (Thank You Amazon Student) Played for a few minutes and it is very entertaining. The RC Car Bomb is REALLY cool!

Played the Combat Training Mode to get an idea and it plays a lot like MW and WAW...

Killed a few ZOmbies as well...

Playing Tonight and hoping to get some online team death match.

Hockeyfan 11-10-2010 12:16 AM

I got Thick to buy me a copy today at gamestop. Saved me from driving, but I didn't get the $20 gift card offer. Oh well. I saved time and gas.

I'll be on tomorrow and the next day and the next day. Benefit of the wife being out of town. Lol. Nsee the 15th level prestige cheat? Horrible.

DarthDaddy 11-10-2010 12:23 AM

I work Wed, Thurs... Friday I am playing Reach with a BIG group of friends and my son.... Work Sat/Sun...

Mark B. 11-10-2010 02:00 AM

Picked up my son's reserved copy today at Gamestop. He is loving it. He deserves it, been working very hard at his school work and pulling honors for the 5th quarter in a row.

Hockeyfan 11-10-2010 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark B. (Post 215301)
Picked up my son's reserved copy today at Gamestop. He is loving it. He deserves it, been working very hard at his school work and pulling honors for the 5th quarter in a row.

Maybe him and I can play. Lol. I saw your name and figured you were shitting on us. :icon_lol:

Mark B. 11-10-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfan (Post 215314)
Maybe him and I can play. Lol. I saw your name and figured you were shitting on us. :icon_lol:

Thanks for reminding me. GET A LIFE OR JOIN THE ARMED FORCES!!

Wii is about as far as I go although rumor has it Mommy is getting my son the NHL game for Christmas. BTW, I think my son is on level 15. He is playing now before school.

Hockeyfan 11-10-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark B. (Post 215318)
Thanks for reminding me. GET A LIFE OR JOIN THE ARMED FORCES!!

Wii is about as far as I go although rumor has it Mommy is getting my son the NHL game for Christmas. BTW, I think my son is on level 15. He is playing now before school.

I played last night for 20 minutes once the kids were in bed and before I had to leave for hockey (wife had a conference call) and I got to level 8. You rank up really quick at first, but that ends quickly. I'm not sure about the game yet. I'll have to play some tonight in MP and see what I think. So far I'm meh....

I've heard the NHL game is pretty sweet on the wii. You get the stick and all that and supposedly is pretty neat.

Mark B. 11-10-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfan (Post 215325)
I've heard the NHL game is pretty sweet on the wii. You get the stick and all that and supposedly is pretty neat.

This NHL game is on the XBOX 360. I might be bettter off on the Wii.

DarthDaddy 11-10-2010 04:55 PM

I played Team Deathmatch last night for a while with my brother. I had a blast and enjoyed it. There were a few issues with match making at first, but there we SOOOO many people on last night.

Some of the extra details in the maps are a nice touch. There are other things moving. Trains, Launchpads and the like. I got killed when a GIANT missile launched toasting the area and ME!

I like the purchasing of items rather then having to level up and get a gun. I was able to pick out the items I want and avoid the ones I would never use.

BIG PLUS!!! Private CHAT! One touch communication blocking!

Another thing I noticed is it seems the Hit to Death is a little stronger. Takes less to kill people.

The campaign is fun, played for a while late. Shot some Zombies as well...

There is ALSO the option to TURN off the graphic content during the campaign. Blood and gore goes away along with the disturbing cut scenes... COOL!

Captain Tuttle 11-10-2010 05:31 PM

Is there alot of camping going on? I hated that about MW2 :tusk:. That and the glitchers.