Stay at Home Dads Forum

Stay at Home Dads Forum (http://www.dadstayshome.com/index.php)
-   Local Dad Chat - Meet Ups (http://www.dadstayshome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cleveland Area (http://www.dadstayshome.com/showthread.php?t=12387)

aapezzuto 12-09-2010 01:16 PM

Cleveland Area
 
I moved from Indianapolis, Indiana to Parma, Ohio, which is on the west side of Cleveland. I have twin girls who were born in 2007, and would love to meet more dads in the area. For post longevity, I am likely to be in the area through at least 2012, as my wife's medical training requires it.

CTDon 12-09-2010 01:22 PM

Welcome to the site!

Captain Tuttle 12-09-2010 01:23 PM

I'm not in your area but welcome to the site!

Hockeyfan 12-09-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will'sdad (Post 217377)
I'm not in your area but welcome to the site!

ditto. I've seen a few on here. One I haven't seen on lately, but was a regular visitor, but his kids were a bit older.

Big LeBron fan here BTW. Go Cavs.

SteveH 12-19-2010 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfan (Post 217379)
ditto. I've seen a few on here. One I haven't seen on lately, but was a regular visitor, but his kids were a bit older.

Big LeBron fan here BTW. Go Cavs.

You rang? :icon_lol:

I'm from the same neck of the woods as you, pezzuto. We're in Broadview Hts. Been spending a bit of time in the Parma area on the weekends, as my oldest is playing CYO basketball and a lot of his games are in the Parma area.

HF's right, my boys are a little older, 10 and 5, to be exact.

Hockeyfan 12-19-2010 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveH (Post 218428)
You rang? :icon_lol:

I'm from the same neck of the woods as you, pezzuto. We're in Broadview Hts. Been spending a bit of time in the Parma area on the weekends, as my oldest is playing CYO basketball and a lot of his games are in the Parma area.

HF's right, my boys are a little older, 10 and 5, to be exact.

I didn't want to name drop. :icon_lol:

But yes. You are who I meant. Go LeBron.

Mark B. 12-19-2010 04:15 AM

Hi and welcome.

P.S. HF, Lebron does not play for the Cavs anymore.

Hockeyfan 12-19-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark B. (Post 218431)
Hi and welcome.

P.S. HF, Lebron does not play for the Cavs anymore.

Really? What are you talking about? I haven't heard this. Was it never publicized?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Dadstayshome.com