Stay at Home Dads Forum

Stay at Home Dads Forum (http://www.dadstayshome.com/index.php)
-   Atlanta Dads (http://www.dadstayshome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Atlanta Area - (http://www.dadstayshome.com/showthread.php?t=6894)

Modaisycreech 01-14-2008 04:21 AM

Atlanta Area -
 
If you are in the Atlanta area post a reply. I am in North Fulton and would like to organzie an event or 2.

Zag 01-14-2008 04:26 AM

How big of an area are you considering? What kind of event?

I'm about 5 hours from Atlanta. I don't reckon I could swing a play-date. My wife does have family somewhere near Atlanta though.

Modaisycreech 01-14-2008 04:31 AM

The event would all depend on the number of dads that would come. Originally I am thinking of a playdate or something similar but if there are enough of us ...... We can all dump in my Mini-Rig (the one pictured on Next Leg thread) and get on 285 for a spin.

Leodada 03-16-2008 08:21 PM

I'm in Kennesuck, I mean Kennesaw, GA. Got 3 boys, but the oldest is 2.5. He needs to release energy, AT ALL TIMES!! :)

Mark B. 03-17-2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leodada (Post 115601)
I'm in Kennesuck, I mean Kennesaw, GA. Got 3 boys, but the oldest is 2.5. He needs to release energy, AT ALL TIMES!! :)

Leodada,
I know there is a Cobb County group that gets together a couple of times a month. Go to Yahoo and search Cobb county SAHD's. I was in Alpharetta and it was too long of a trip for me. I emailed a bit though. I know they do a Taco Mac night every month. I miss that place. Good luck.

PressureDrop 04-20-2008 03:01 PM

Stone Mountain, Dekalb county here :)

marktreerog 02-06-2009 05:33 AM

Hi, I just joined this group. I live in Alpharetta an have a two year old girl. There are a lot of area groups for moms. Even an Alpharetta Moms meet-up group. I would like to meet up with other dads with kids of similar age.

Leodada 02-13-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark B. (Post 114794)
Leodada,
I know there is a Cobb County group that gets together a couple of times a month. Go to Yahoo and search Cobb county SAHD's. I was in Alpharetta and it was too long of a trip for me. I emailed a bit though. I know they do a Taco Mac night every month. I miss that place. Good luck.

Dang, I joined this site and then stopped checking it for like 10 months. Anyway, thanks Mark, I will check it out. I wouldn't mind driving to the Alpharetta club every once in a while either. Anyubody else around Cobb county, hit me up!!

goingrey 06-23-2009 02:34 AM

Turner field
 
Gonna be at the Braves-Red Sox game this Sunday if anyone has better seats than me, let me know :dumb:

They let the kids run the bases after Sunday games :icon_exclaim:

Mark B. 06-23-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goingrey (Post 169846)
Gonna be at the Braves-Red Sox game this Sunday if anyone has better seats than me, let me know :dumb:

They let the kids run the bases after Sunday games :icon_exclaim:


Be sure to check out the upper level in Left Field by the Coke Cannon. They have a 3rd base to home set up up there that the kids can play in also. There is also a water mist machine up there as well for all to cool off with. The scoreboard is as good as it gets with a perfect picture from any angle. They have Nickelodeon zone in the common area beyond the center field wall for the kids also. Good way to kill some time prior to the game. Bring your wallet! GO SOX!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Dadstayshome.com