Thread: Good Morning!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Good morning. One more week to go because our school district is bass ackwards. No school until after labor day - even the special needs school that we send Justin to.

My day started at 6:45 but for some reason I woke up at 3:45 and couldn't get back to sleep for an hour. I sleep in Justin's room so when he woke up he started his autistic demands and he gets physical with me if I don't comply immediately. Meanwhile I'm letting his little brother sleep in because the two of them don't get along well.

FWIW I actually got a quick shower and managed to get coffee going. I have no idea how the rest of the day will go since they're calling for t-storms later so we'll be stuck inside. I don't think I'm going to take them anywhere based on yesterday's many fiascos in the van and community. If they're good I'll probably go to Michael's and/or the grocery store for about an hour.

*sigh* I miss when they'd nap - or even slow down. Now the wheels come off their wagons after lunch and I turn into a combination of lion tamer and referee.
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007