Thread: Borderlands
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 03:04 AM
My Trike Kicks @$$

Send a message via ICQ to DarthDaddy Send a message via AIM to DarthDaddy Send a message via MSN to DarthDaddy Send a message via Yahoo to DarthDaddy
Default Borderlands

Thought I would start a FRESH thread just for this...

tt3 "

I went over to find the sniper rifle parts and ...shoot, I don't remember what the next part is but I'm looking for the mine key I think, so I have to go past the sniper rifle parts place to the next portal. Every time I get somewhat close to clearing the path and getting to the portal I hear something like "this is enough, can we watch something different?" I passed on a rocket launcher I think, inventory is full. I've got a couple high level weapons that I wanted to hang onto once I level up far enough... and a revo I was waiting to see if you wanted. Plus some class things that are level ups too at least one blue of those.

I just need to start selling stuff. I'm a pack rat! "

I have the mine key... That was interesting. I have a great SMG, Pistol and Sniper Rifle. Just found the parts for the COMBAT RIFLE! In the mine key area I found a better sniper rifle than the one you find the parts for. I am like level 15 or something.

XBOX LIVE ID: WONKEMTEL

Mmmmmm....Pancakes!!!