Thread: Borderlands
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:21 PM
My Trike Kicks @$$

Send a message via ICQ to DarthDaddy Send a message via AIM to DarthDaddy Send a message via MSN to DarthDaddy Send a message via Yahoo to DarthDaddy

Yeah I noticed that flaw as well. I was working last night, but that was my LAST weekend OVERNIGHT!!! 4 more nights left! ( Wed, Thur, Wed, Thur)

I will probably be on a little most nights. I prefer relaxing by killing stuff then watching TV.

I noticed that the BOSSES respawn... I killer Bonehead and I was goofing off DRIVING around and ended back at his camp and there he was. So I RAN HIS @$$ over! LOL that was A-W-E-S-O-M-E

The biggest problem I had going to get the mine key was the shear amount of badguys. Between the Skags and the bad guys I actually ran out of ammo. Then if you go back to the ammo vending machines the Skags respawn! I did finally get all the ammo holding upgrades that were like $600 each. Now I need to get the $6000 ones...

If you see me on playing please feel free to hit me up. My son plays it OFFLINE so if you see Borderlands up that is me.

XBOX LIVE ID: WONKEMTEL

Mmmmmm....Pancakes!!!