View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 01:03 PM
Super Duper Daddy

I hear you TwoCubs. I don't consider myself to be obese but aches and pains and bloating after compulsively snacking on crap and a gut that won't go away are enough for me to go Paleo - or at least give up sugar (chocolate) and alcohol. Day 2 and a quality BM (hey I'm old, it's important to me) and I'm already down a couple of pounds (back under 200.) The aches and pains are starting to subside and my pants feel looser.

So what am I going to eat today?

Breakfast: coffee and and ham/cheese/onion/scallion/tomato omelet (just like I've been eating but with less cheese.

Snack: blueberries

Lunch: grilled chicken breast marinated in lemon juice, olive oil, pickle juice (heard that that's what Chick Fil A does) with some paprika and garlic powder on a wrap of green leaf lettuce with a slice of tomato, red onion and a couple of pickle chips and topped with an indulgence of mustard. It's all about the greens and proteins for me now.

Snack: an apple and some cinnamon/honey roasted almonds (which I know are baaaad)

Dinner: hamburger patty with a side of asparagus done up with the same fixings as the chicken break minus the mustard. I'm not Canadian. I'll be looking for the A-1, which is also baaaaaad.

I also need to remember to drink a LOT of water and take my Omega III supplements.
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007