Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Other Stuff > Daddy Deals
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Quad-father

Exclamation Monster Jam Family deal in Cleveland!

Monster Jam is coming to Cleveland and I have a great family deal for you!!!

My kids love Monster Jam, now I also have seven with four of those being quads so when I find a deal I wanted to pass it along to you and your family!

It’s coming to the Quicken Loans Arena from February 19-20 for 3 total performances. If you click here not here click on BUY TICKETS then ‘BUY TICKETS’ next to ‘Special Offers & Promotions’ and type in: FAMPAK. The Monster Jam Family Fan Package is a flat $90 (no additional fees) for 2 adult tickets, 2 kid’s tickets and 2 kid’s food packages. If you are like me you need a couple but come on this is a great deal.

This show is going to be amazing. Monster Jam monster trucks will bring you & your kids to your feet for a racing and ripping up custom-designed track full of awesome obstacles! Monster Jam provides a massive night’s entertainment tailored perfectly for your family’s budget, and these colorful, larger-than-life beasts are sure to fire the hearts of both young and old!

There’s also a pre-show pit party which gives fans (with a pit pass and Feb. 19 show ticket) the chance to see the monster trucks up close, meet drivers, take pictures and get autographs. Pit passes will be available for $5 online at theQarena.com after tickets have been purchased and at the Quicken Loans Arena box office, while supplies last. Passes increase $2 if purchased on day of show. So…

Take advantage of it now because the offer ends 2/18!
I know it’s valid online and by phone at nope. Enjoy!!!

Last edited by tt3; 02-07-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Removed link and number
Old 02-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Beer me!

Send a message via Yahoo to tt3

Sounds fun, bud, but I gotta tell ya, if you're making money from the link I removed and Don doesn't know about it, that's not cool. If you want to post links here you should probably establish yourself as legit or make it obvious that you cleared it through Don first.
Something like this as a first post is a bit NO in my book.