Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Other Stuff > Game Lounge > Xbox/Wii/PC
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Mogwai not for sale.

Hock usually gets on around 8 and plays till like 2. Unfortunately for his wife that is the only thing he can stay up all night for.

I usually hop on pretty late 11:30 -12:00 and I think feed gets on around 10:00.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:40 PM
"Not Willsdad"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai dad View Post
Hock usually gets on around 8 and plays till like 2. Unfortunately for his wife that is the only thing he can stay up all night for.

I usually hop on pretty late 11:30 -12:00 and I think feed gets on around 10:00.
Easy. She gets hers. You are right though. Get it done. Done quick. I'm lucky. She gives me my friday night without griping. It's quite nice after a long week with the kids.

Don...nice!! Finally getting on eh. My GT is A CANADIAN. I am sure I'm full so I'll nuke a guy or two from my friends list when I get online tomorrow so I have room for you. I will be on at 8 EST when the kids go to bed.

Mog. File complaints. For sure. Not just a player review. Do a complaint. Complain about what he was saying and his GT too if you didn't like it. Screw him.

Maybe Kwak can get on too. That would be fun. Oh wait......NM.

(someguy) "I'd absolutely recommend teabags."(someguy)

I AM a Southern-fried Maple Leaf.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:00 PM
My Trike Kicks @$$

Send a message via ICQ to DarthDaddy Send a message via AIM to DarthDaddy Send a message via MSN to DarthDaddy Send a message via Yahoo to DarthDaddy

I will be on Friday Night... If I actually play alone I just MUTE all the other people and don't even wear my headset... They can talk all they want and I will not hear a thing...

XBOX LIVE ID: WONKEMTEL

Mmmmmm....Pancakes!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:42 PM
"Not Willsdad"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt3 View Post
Hopefully more Eastcoasters will be able to join ya. That's only 8 here, baby is still awake then. If you guys are still playing past 10 your time I'll get on and join ya.
What? Bed at 8!!! Done. Life is so much easier.

I might be on tonight. Wife has had a rough week at work. May hang with her a bit then get on later. She might just go to bed early though. We shall see.

Darth. Why don't' you wear your headset? You put yourself at a disadvantage. Just turn down the chat volume or go into the settings and turn off the chat or make it friends only. Don't take away your advantage (headset). That's just crazy talk. Just mute yourself and turn down the chat. I usually just mute myself and listen. Most people don't talk. Last night wife went to bed at 8 and I played for a bit. The guys were pretty good who talked. I had a good time.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Beer me!

Send a message via Yahoo to tt3

No bed at 8. She still takes two naps. (hehehehehe!) Val likes having more time with the kids in the evening. The baby usually goes down at 8:30, the other two between 9-9:30.

I'll try and be on but no promises. She's been feeling better lately so I may be just hanging with my wife tonight. ;)
Old 03-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Mogwai not for sale.

I generally like to listen because there are some guys who will give instructions and try to coach along. I'll take the you suck and should probably find a different game comments, but the other stuff was over the line. I just signed on last night to file some complaints on the d-bag the other night and some other nifkin who randomly sent me a text to eat shit bitch. I'll be on tonight a little later most likely. Normal time for me. Where the heck has feed been this week?
Old 03-09-2012, 03:20 PM
"Not Willsdad"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai dad View Post
I generally like to listen because there are some guys who will give instructions and try to coach along. I'll take the you suck and should probably find a different game comments, but the other stuff was over the line. I just signed on last night to file some complaints on the d-bag the other night and some other nifkin who randomly sent me a text to eat shit bitch. I'll be on tonight a little later most likely. Normal time for me. Where the heck has feed been this week?
Filming his cat?

Not sure what you did to tick them off. Stealing kills? Just tell them to play ranked. That should shut them up. Say "this is a player match" go play ranked if you are so hard core". Then laugh at them. File complaints about the message and voice communication. The message they can check. Maybe the voice stuff too.

I get texts and voice messages often saying all sorts of things. I mainly laugh, also respond and make fun of them. It's all good fun.

Old 03-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
Easy. She gets hers. You are right though. Get it done. Done quick. I'm lucky. She gives me my friday night without griping. It's quite nice after a long week with the kids.

Don...nice!! Finally getting on eh. My GT is A CANADIAN. I am sure I'm full so I'll nuke a guy or two from my friends list when I get online tomorrow so I have room for you. I will be on at 8 EST when the kids go to bed.

Mog. File complaints. For sure. Not just a player review. Do a complaint. Complain about what he was saying and his GT too if you didn't like it. Screw him.

Maybe Kwak can get on too. That would be fun. Oh wait......NM.
Have your fun at my expense, HF. I got a thick hide for that kind of stuff. When my wife does it OTOH I have a problem with that because very rarely do I get praise.

I am seriously considering that Best Buy deal, though I know there's only 1 day left. I held the box in my hands and looked at the bundle: 250GB HD, headset, 3 months of LIVE and 2 games that I could care less about. Then I looked at the 4GB model which was $50 less. Since I want to get DLC stuff I'd at least need a USB Flash drive because the reviews say that that 4 gigs goes quick. Best Buy only sells the 8GB sticks at $40 which seems like a frigging crock of shot IMO. Any old stick should work, right?

Then today I was looking online at Amazon and saw that there was a 15% off deal for the 4GB with Kinect. That comes to about the same price (without shipping of course.) That's REALLY tempting me right now too. I could save a little more by going to the local supermarket that sells Amazon gift cards that count toward discounts on gas and groceries (which would probably be a wash in shipping.)

I have Ad Blocker running so I don't have any banners but doesn't Darth have some sort of deal with Amazon?
Old 03-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Super Nice Dad

If you buy on amazon, lick the link at the top of the site and I make a very small percentage of the sale, for electronics it's probably 3%.

Check out newegg, this is the bundle I bought at Gamestop plus they throw in mass effect 3 for $299.99

The kinect always goes on sale for $99. I just waited and grabbed it when it went on sale.

HockeySave.com
Old 03-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Beer me!

Send a message via Yahoo to tt3

CLICK, Don, CLICK the link.