Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Other Stuff > Recipes
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Hockeyfan's Avatar
Hockeyfan Hockeyfan is offline
"Not Willsdad"
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Crowley View Post
oh yeah and MISB=mint in sealed box ....POPS :P
BTW-I have never been to a abattoir. Had you had the ability to read I said something like I caught chickens, which in turn are sent to the abattoir. I don't think that that part would bother me at all. I've gutted and broke necks on many tasty animals while hunting. What I was speaking of was a barn with chickens in it. Never once did it make me queasy. What it did do was put me off of chicken for a while. More because of the treatment of the chickens. And believe me. I dispise PITA and most everything those hipocrites stand for.

MISB-I would be embarrased to even know what that meant. Good lord. Your not one of those "collector" types. I see these guys in their 30s..even 40s in the Toys R Us buying Star Wars and other "collectables" to go home to their parents basements to play with. Yikes. Guess they never discovered girls when they were young. Have fun with that.

FYI-I am actually Canadian. As a Canadian, there is an inherant desire to be not be an American. Being called one is one of the worst things you could say to me (please don't). Wife wife is part of the dark side...and my kids are half and halfs. That hurts me to no end. If I was born in the States I think the South would have been a good fit. Either that or the mountains to the west of the Northeast. NOT MASS though. I wouldn't want to be a Mass-hole.
__________________
Big Dog (8), Little Dog (6) and baby Princess (4). 3 is enough!

(someguy) "I'd absolutely recommend teabags."(someguy)

I AM a Southern-fried Maple Leaf.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-23-2008, 12:18 AM
DC's Avatar
DC DC is offline
Autistic.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fucking, Austria
Posts: 1,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
BTW-I have never been to a abattoir. Had you had the ability to read I said something like I caught chickens, which in turn are sent to the abattoir. I don't think that that part would bother me at all. I've gutted and broke necks on many tasty animals while hunting. What I was speaking of was a barn with chickens in it. Never once did it make me queasy. What it did do was put me off of chicken for a while. More because of the treatment of the chickens. And believe me. I dispise PITA and most everything those hipocrites stand for.
amen!

lmao speaking of that my employer/friends former nanny's husband was encountered by a PETA person who said he was a cow murderer cause he was wearing a leather jacket, he called them out by saying that the PETA dude was a inscect murderer for murdering hundreds upon hundreds of tiny innocent inscets that went to making his cotton shirt and pants, but OOOOOH i killed one cow he said..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
MISB-I would be embarrased to even know what that meant. Good lord. Your not one of those "collector" types. I see these guys in their 30s..even 40s in the Toys R Us buying Star Wars and other "collectables" to go home to their parents basements to play with. Yikes. Guess they never discovered girls when they were young. Have fun with that.
actually i collecct MISB VINTAGE transformers. and yes i am a collector type... just like.... Long Gone John.. :P and discovered girls when they were young/lives in their parents basement eh? says the person who plays XBOX360 golf instead of the real deal :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
FYI-I am actually Canadian. As a Canadian, there is an inherant desire to be not be an American. Being called one is one of the worst things you could say to me (please don't). Wife wife is part of the dark side...and my kids are half and halfs. That hurts me to no end. If I was born in the States I think the South would have been a good fit. Either that or the mountains to the west of the Northeast. NOT MASS though. I wouldn't want to be a Mass-hole.

CANADIAN..... WNANA BE MAN MAN


tooo

much



making fun of


potential






NEED ROOM



BEFORE FUNNY FUSE BLOWS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.