Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Other Stuff > Sports Talk
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2020, 12:09 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Default Nfl 2020*-2021

I'm surprised nobody has started a thread on this season which looks a lot like a game of Madden. It's already week 6 and there has been a lot of success and WHOLE lot of drama.

The Titans just had a 17 day bye week but it's all good because they trounced the Bills on Tuesday Night Football. I suppose that makes it OK if the locker room is COVID hot zone. What a weird year.

How about them Jets too? As a Steelers fan I laughed when they cut "Leave-E-On" Bell for doing his Twitter shtick and not living up to his potential on the field. The NYC fans did me proud with signs that read "Get the Bell Out of Here!" I hope no other team picks up this crybaby.

This Sunday is Browns at Steelers in a 3 way battle for the AFC North. Let's go 5 and O, Stillers!
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007
Old 10-15-2020, 12:48 AM
Trophy Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwak View Post
I'm surprised nobody has started a thread on this season which looks a lot like a game of Madden. It's already week 6 and there has been a lot of success and WHOLE lot of drama.

The Titans just had a 17 day bye week but it's all good because they trounced the Bills on Tuesday Night Football. I suppose that makes it OK if the locker room is COVID hot zone. What a weird year.

How about them Jets too? As a Steelers fan I laughed when they cut "Leave-E-On" Bell for doing his Twitter shtick and not living up to his potential on the field. The NYC fans did me proud with signs that read "Get the Bell Out of Here!" I hope no other team picks up this crybaby.

This Sunday is Browns at Steelers in a 3 way battle for the AFC North. Let's go 5 and O, Stillers!

NY teams are a combined 0-10. Nuff said.
Old 10-21-2020, 02:22 AM
Trophy Husband

Classic and soooo true!

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/provid...ke-it-anymore/
Old 10-21-2020, 09:58 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Send a message via AIM to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Tuttle

NFC (L)East!!
Old 12-03-2020, 01:48 PM
Super Duper Daddy

You gotta love 2020. When else can you have a "Sunday Night Football" game live at 3:40 on a Wednesday for a game that was originally scheduled for Thanksgiving Day?

Seriously, Ravens @ Steelers 2: the COVID replacement rematch was resceduled 4 times while 20+ Baltimore players and coaches all went on the COVID reserve list over the span of the week.

By rights the game should have been shuffled back to week 18 or forfeited because it all came to be because a fitness coach blatantly disregarded mask and contact tracing protocols (they wear trackers but he didn't it nor a mask) and turned the locker room into a super spreader event. At the very least I hope the Ravens are fined heavily because they can't even tank the season properly - not that that would be an option when you share a division with Cincinnati.

How 'bout Cleveland, though? 8-2 IIRC. They are in the running for the wild card. The Steelers need to button things up and tie things down though. I have no idea how Pittsburgh is 11-0 other than the rest of the league sucks so badly. It's almost asterisk-worthy.
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Trophy Husband

Kwak, the pass Big Ben made on their the Steelers last possession to secure their 1st down and eat the clock on 3rd and long was epic. Beat triple coverage.
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B. View Post
Kwak, the pass Big Ben made on their the Steelers last possession to secure their 1st down and eat the clock on 3rd and long was epic. Beat triple coverage.
I need to go back and check the highlights. I was elbow deep in those janky sink P traps at the time.