Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Other Stuff > Game Lounge > Xbox/Wii/PC
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Divide and Conquer

Default Mob Wars

Mob Wars is a game on face book. It's very addictive to say the least! You start the game with $5000, no weapons, nothing. As you progress from simple muggings you make more money and gain experience. With more experience and money you begin to build your arsenal of weapons from a crow-bar to grenade launchers. Along with your "jobs"(mugging, hold ups, running booze) you buy property to build on to make more money. You can attack other Mobs and gain experience point and steal money from them. But watch-out you piss the wrong guy off and you'll find yourself on the "hit list". If your interested, join face book or if your already a member drop me a PM and I'll send an invite to my Mob. There is strength in numbers.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Super Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger View Post
Mob Wars is a game on face book. It's very addictive to say the least! You start the game with $5000, no weapons, nothing. As you progress from simple muggings you make more money and gain experience. With more experience and money you begin to build your arsenal of weapons from a crow-bar to grenade launchers. Along with your "jobs"(mugging, hold ups, running booze) you buy property to build on to make more money. You can attack other Mobs and gain experience point and steal money from them. But watch-out you piss the wrong guy off and you'll find yourself on the "hit list". If your interested, join face book or if your already a member drop me a PM and I'll send an invite to my Mob. There is strength in numbers.
I've been playing Mob Wars for a while. I sent Charger my profile info. I'll be glad to do so to anyone else as well.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Divide and Conquer

Thanks Zag! PM sent.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Divide and Conquer

Hey guys I need some help with a Mob that is out for me. If you can harass or kill them a couple time I would be very thankful! The favor will be returned anytime.-Steve

Last edited by Charger; 02-11-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Divide and Conquer

Thanks to those that put a hurt'en on those I listed. They called Uncle and joined my mob!