Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Fishing Gear

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Daddy Stuff > General Posts
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1391  
Old 10-14-2017, 01:32 AM
tt3's Avatar
tt3 tt3 is online now
Beer me!
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MSP
Posts: 13,610
Send a message via Yahoo to tt3
Default

Night one of wife gone, kids are already in bed and its not even 8:35! :D
I'm winning this game!

(Just to remind you, I have 14, 12 and 7 year old!)
__________________
Lord Anton Treml III
Reply With Quote
  #1392  
Old 10-14-2017, 02:16 PM
Kwak's Avatar
Kwak Kwak is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Off the deep end
Posts: 9,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBDad View Post
What the F#$K! "May have to change plans for tomorrow. I think I'm getting pink eye." WHAT!
LOL! Even your immune system doesn't want you to have the day off!
__________________
Married to Kelly, 6/19/1999
SAHD since August, 2004
Father to Justin, 2/27/2004
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007
Reply With Quote
  #1393  
Old 10-14-2017, 08:33 PM
tt3's Avatar
tt3 tt3 is online now
Beer me!
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MSP
Posts: 13,610
Send a message via Yahoo to tt3
Default

I got two walls on the coop before the rain began!
__________________
Lord Anton Treml III
Reply With Quote
  #1394  
Old 10-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Don-Dad Don-Dad is offline
Super Nice Dad
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,779
Default

Had a fun weekend. Drove to NJ to watch my son's field band compete at the Metlife Stadium/Yamaha Cup.

First time taking a bus to NYC, was easy in and out of town, even for a Friday night. The wife and I went to NYC Friday evening for a few hours, Time Square with a walk to MSG and a few beers at a rooftop bar. Also stalked our kid for a moment at the Hard Rock cafe. THe team was eating there before going to see Cats. We caught them in line to say hello. Also saw a bum with a sign "Need money for weed, beer and bitches".

Went to Liberty Park Saturday morning for a walk and sat 2 rows up from the 50-yard line to watch the performances. They came in 4th place, just .1 points from 3rd. They beat their cross-town rivals for the first time this year, which leads me to believe that local politics play a huge part in their scores.

Drive home was solo, my wife flew out of Newark to Orlando for a conference with her mother in tow. Google maps said it would take me 3 hours 56 minutes, I did it in 3 hours 31 minutes, winning, lol.
__________________
I love peace and quiet!

HockeySave.com
Reply With Quote
  #1395  
Old 10-15-2017, 10:19 PM
Captain Tuttle's Avatar
Captain Tuttle Captain Tuttle is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Main Line
Posts: 9,508
Send a message via AIM to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Tuttle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-Dad View Post
Had a fun weekend. Drove to NJ to watch my son's field band compete at the Metlife Stadium/Yamaha Cup.

First time taking a bus to NYC, was easy in and out of town, even for a Friday night. The wife and I went to NYC Friday evening for a few hours, Time Square with a walk to MSG and a few beers at a rooftop bar. Also stalked our kid for a moment at the Hard Rock cafe. THe team was eating there before going to see Cats. We caught them in line to say hello. Also saw a bum with a sign "Need money for weed, beer and bitches".

Went to Liberty Park Saturday morning for a walk and sat 2 rows up from the 50-yard line to watch the performances. They came in 4th place, just .1 points from 3rd. They beat their cross-town rivals for the first time this year, which leads me to believe that local politics play a huge part in their scores.

Drive home was solo, my wife flew out of Newark to Orlando for a conference with her mother in tow. Google maps said it would take me 3 hours 56 minutes, I did it in 3 hours 31 minutes, winning, lol.
Best feeling in the world
Reply With Quote
  #1396  
Old 10-16-2017, 01:24 PM
GBDad GBDad is offline
Diaper Jockey
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Titletown, USA
Posts: 308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwak View Post
LOL! Even your immune system doesn't want you to have the day off!
It was actually my wife who got the pink eye. She still ended up going at the urging of her sister. Trip was kind of a nightmare though so chances of her doing it again any time soon, not good. Both kids have animal allergies. Her sister has 2 dogs and a cat. Kids broken out all over the place with rashes. Little guy came down with a fever on Saturday night and neither kid slept a wink. Got home from my tour guiding job yesterday to my wife balling her eyes out.

It rained all day Saturday, but I still had a nice peaceful weekend! Got the lawn mowed before the rain. Went out for lunch. Watched sports on TV all day.
__________________
"Baseball is a dull game only for those with dull minds."

"Ninety feet between bases is the nearest thing to perfection that man has yet achieved."

Red Smith
Reply With Quote
  #1397  
Old 10-16-2017, 01:47 PM
Kwak's Avatar
Kwak Kwak is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Off the deep end
Posts: 9,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBDad View Post
It was actually my wife who got the pink eye. She still ended up going at the urging of her sister. Trip was kind of a nightmare though so chances of her doing it again any time soon, not good. Both kids have animal allergies. Her sister has 2 dogs and a cat. Kids broken out all over the place with rashes. Little guy came down with a fever on Saturday night and neither kid slept a wink. Got home from my tour guiding job yesterday to my wife balling her eyes out.

It rained all day Saturday, but I still had a nice peaceful weekend! Got the lawn mowed before the rain. Went out for lunch. Watched sports on TV all day.
Boy oh boy. You know itís a bad weekend when chores are the high point.
__________________
Married to Kelly, 6/19/1999
SAHD since August, 2004
Father to Justin, 2/27/2004
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.