Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Fishing Gear

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Daddy Stuff > General Posts
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2017, 01:32 AM
Beer me!

Send a message via Yahoo to tt3

Night one of wife gone, kids are already in bed and its not even 8:35! :D
I'm winning this game!

(Just to remind you, I have 14, 12 and 7 year old!)
Old 10-14-2017, 02:16 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBDad View Post
What the F#$K! "May have to change plans for tomorrow. I think I'm getting pink eye." WHAT!
LOL! Even your immune system doesn't want you to have the day off!
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007
Old 10-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Beer me!

Send a message via Yahoo to tt3

I got two walls on the coop before the rain began!
Old 10-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Super Nice Dad

Had a fun weekend. Drove to NJ to watch my son's field band compete at the Metlife Stadium/Yamaha Cup.

First time taking a bus to NYC, was easy in and out of town, even for a Friday night. The wife and I went to NYC Friday evening for a few hours, Time Square with a walk to MSG and a few beers at a rooftop bar. Also stalked our kid for a moment at the Hard Rock cafe. THe team was eating there before going to see Cats. We caught them in line to say hello. Also saw a bum with a sign "Need money for weed, beer and bitches".

Went to Liberty Park Saturday morning for a walk and sat 2 rows up from the 50-yard line to watch the performances. They came in 4th place, just .1 points from 3rd. They beat their cross-town rivals for the first time this year, which leads me to believe that local politics play a huge part in their scores.

Drive home was solo, my wife flew out of Newark to Orlando for a conference with her mother in tow. Google maps said it would take me 3 hours 56 minutes, I did it in 3 hours 31 minutes, winning, lol.

HockeySave.com
Old 10-15-2017, 10:19 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Send a message via AIM to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Tuttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-Dad View Post
Had a fun weekend. Drove to NJ to watch my son's field band compete at the Metlife Stadium/Yamaha Cup.

First time taking a bus to NYC, was easy in and out of town, even for a Friday night. The wife and I went to NYC Friday evening for a few hours, Time Square with a walk to MSG and a few beers at a rooftop bar. Also stalked our kid for a moment at the Hard Rock cafe. THe team was eating there before going to see Cats. We caught them in line to say hello. Also saw a bum with a sign "Need money for weed, beer and bitches".

Went to Liberty Park Saturday morning for a walk and sat 2 rows up from the 50-yard line to watch the performances. They came in 4th place, just .1 points from 3rd. They beat their cross-town rivals for the first time this year, which leads me to believe that local politics play a huge part in their scores.

Drive home was solo, my wife flew out of Newark to Orlando for a conference with her mother in tow. Google maps said it would take me 3 hours 56 minutes, I did it in 3 hours 31 minutes, winning, lol.
Best feeling in the world
Old 10-16-2017, 01:24 PM
Diaper Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwak View Post
LOL! Even your immune system doesn't want you to have the day off!
It was actually my wife who got the pink eye. She still ended up going at the urging of her sister. Trip was kind of a nightmare though so chances of her doing it again any time soon, not good. Both kids have animal allergies. Her sister has 2 dogs and a cat. Kids broken out all over the place with rashes. Little guy came down with a fever on Saturday night and neither kid slept a wink. Got home from my tour guiding job yesterday to my wife balling her eyes out.

It rained all day Saturday, but I still had a nice peaceful weekend! Got the lawn mowed before the rain. Went out for lunch. Watched sports on TV all day.

"Ninety feet between bases is the nearest thing to perfection that man has yet achieved."

Red Smith
Old 10-16-2017, 01:47 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBDad View Post
It was actually my wife who got the pink eye. She still ended up going at the urging of her sister. Trip was kind of a nightmare though so chances of her doing it again any time soon, not good. Both kids have animal allergies. Her sister has 2 dogs and a cat. Kids broken out all over the place with rashes. Little guy came down with a fever on Saturday night and neither kid slept a wink. Got home from my tour guiding job yesterday to my wife balling her eyes out.

It rained all day Saturday, but I still had a nice peaceful weekend! Got the lawn mowed before the rain. Went out for lunch. Watched sports on TV all day.
Boy oh boy. You know itís a bad weekend when chores are the high point.
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007
Old 11-03-2017, 12:22 PM
Beach Daddy

Full weekend planned here. Oldest has volleyball playoffs starting at 9 and the younger one has soccer at 11. After that we are going to Zimsfest (MS fundraiser for Ryan Zimmerman of the Nats- his parents live in our neighborhood). Its a pig / oyster roast from 3-7. On Sunday we have church in the morning followed by friends birthday party and then a church fall festival that evening. Girls want lots of mommy time since she is getting home from Hawaii today and leaves Sunday night for DC. Should be a busy but fun weekend.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Homeschooling soccer dad

Most of you know my health dilemma.
Small epilepsy symptoms that were not really recognized until in my mid 40's when I started collapsing and flopping like a just caught fish regularly.
Weekend plans- starting a diet developed by John Hopkins specifically for epilepsy patients. Reduces seizures in most.
Called the Modified Atkins Diet. High fat. Very low carb (13g) per day. Doctor supervised. Got Keto sticks to pee on , blood work every 2 weeks, eat the greasy stuff, but no carbs me.
Got shopping list, menu for week, month, recipes, dos and don't, substitutions. Etc.

Last edited by irie feeling; 11-09-2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Trophy Husband

Went out to a nice dinner last night with friends (The wife was offered, and yet, another job.) FUCK! We could have moved south! Who knows, we shall see.

Renting a Rug Doctor machine today to do all the area rugs that need cleaning in my house. Big woop!