Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Daddy Stuff > Daddy Inc. - Work From Home
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2006, 03:27 PM
austinbb3

Default Okay here's the Company name

I have had quite a few requests for the name of our company.They are Melaleuca Inc. Feel free to look them up on the web. Melaleuca.com
The job does consist phone work and computer work. Basically we setup new accounts for the company.
The whole concept is educating people of the toxins found in the home.That the true ingredients can be deleted and a TRADE NAME can be used in it's place if the product is used for home or personal use. These chemicals have been link to cancer,ADD and asthma to list a few.
One of the reasons information is not given out is,that people are to quick to judge what it is we do. They want to say the it's like Amway or selling Avon etc... You don't stock anything to try to resell.There's no handling of money,no deliveries( ups does it).
The products are unique and versatile. Example, the furniture polish can be used as rain-x (works).
Some of the supplements we have are patented. I currently use the Phytomega and Provex.
My Cholesteral #'s went has followed.LDL 90 to 64 CH 213 to 112 now of course I watch what I eat .
As one fellow posted,there's is so much about this company that it does Not do it justice to try to explain it here.But I will agree with the replies I have seen that there should not be anything to hide if it is real.
Well this is the real deal. I am glad to introduce them to all of you and please before you prejudge contact me and I will freely answer ALL of the questions and concerns.
Austin
Old 06-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Pimp Extrodinaire

Send a message via AIM to Bollux Send a message via Yahoo to Bollux

if i am gonna die i might as well have lived enjoying good food. not saying i eat tons of fried foods but on occassion a nice onion ring loaf hits the spot.

"There cannot be good living where there is not good drinking" Benjamin Franklin

"Oh... no way....ninja old people!" Ben "10" Tennyson
Old 06-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Beer me!

Send a message via Yahoo to tt3

We used a dog shampoo at the kennel from them, smelled good. Isn't the base of it tea tree oil? Pretty versitile and effective, we have some at home.
But now I'm confused, is this the same dude or company from New York? Canada? Now Ohio?

Just opening up another thread to bring out the flames?
I'm not locking this one! :twisted:
Old 06-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Super Duper Daddy

I checked this out and went through the first phase of it , the telephone conference call with a lead person and the contact person and did not come away with a warm and fuzzy feeling. For us we use a very specialized Dr. for our supplemental regimine and it's based on mineral analysis for the long term effects, no hit and miss pill popping, this has been an area of great interest for me since grade school and I'm leary of companies that don't explain their products unless you buy it first.

Next, we are not brainwashed consumers who need to look pretty, smell artificial and buy what's on tv. OUr budget does not allow purchasing over priced products +shipping that aren't neccessarily going to work. If I want to make a cleaner there are formulas/recipes that I have which work great using on hand house hold ingrediants.

From a business standpoint, if you don't have a big circulation/social/network this will be more difficult to start. You can buy leads to call from Melalucea at $3-5.00 / lead, and you have to get on an automatic program in order to be a distributer, more money going out than coming in and good luck cancelling, your distributer can't help you cancel, you have to deal with Melalucea and their service department.

Well this is enough for now, this program is similiar to other MLM's, I know, I've been associated with plenty. Can someone be succesful,? obviously, the company is growing, but perform due-diligence.

Old 06-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt3
But now I'm confused, is this the same dude or company from New York? Canada? Now Ohio?
I know on other boards the admins are able to check the IPs for user names and find out if they are coming from the same one. Not sure if that's possible with this board or not.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Super Nice Dad

I did check, not the same person, I thought I mentioned that in the other thread?

HockeySave.com
Old 06-02-2006, 02:13 AM
Super Duper Daddy

elrkngslekr?!?
Old 06-04-2006, 02:00 AM
austinbb3

Default Here's the info to clear things up

A member mentioned that he went on a call but the information that he has shared is not correct. My wife and I have been working this business for quite some time.
First of all, the companies credentials speak loud and clear of the solid foundation that has continued for over 2 decades now. We have plenty of emails that show you how we have VERY good and highly respected doctors and scientist on the Mela staff and how we have been awarded and recognized by Ernst & Young, Dunn & Bradstreet, CNN, the BBB just to name a few. Our president and CEO also sits on the board of Directors with the United States Chamber of Commerce.
We are NOT like other home businesses, and we are not a MLM.
Over 20 years ago, it was the vision of the president and CEO of the company to allow the average man....or woman the oppurtunity to stay at home with their family and earn an income. He took out the middle man, distributors and advertisers , and in turn for what we do, that money goes to research and production of the worlds leading wellness products made from the best of science and nature and also allows us to earn our paychecks. His very modest upbringing and lessons learned from his father is what he put in place for people like us to be able to work from home part time or full time. It all started in his kitchen and now we besides the US and Canada, we are also in 11 other countries, soon to be 12.
We DO NOT purchases leads from Melaleuca and we do not have to sell, ship or deliver anything. We simply educate others on the choices that are provided for them to use far better and safer products then what is purchased at the stores now.
Again, here in the US, the companies like Johnson and Johnson, Colgate-Palmolive, and so on, are NOT required to put EXACTLY what is in their products on their labels. They use "trade names" and unless you are a chemist, you may not recognize all the chemical names for what they truly are. Even the Enviroment Protection Agency website warns the public how the chemicals inside the home are worse then the ones on the outside. Our skin is the bodies largest organ and it absorbs all these chemicals and vapors that we clean our homes and BODIES with! These companies do use these toxic chemicals in their products that are preservatives that allows them to sit on the store shelves longer until you come along to buy them.
Melaleuca does not use any harsh chemicals and many many of their products are pantented and have the all the science and proof backed behind every product. Not to mention, in working with this company, the people that earn a full time income with them, are people that we all work with and we've seen their businesses grow and expand. Another words, these are just not names and numbers that you see in some report somewhere, you are actually working together on a weekly basis, getting to know each other, the reasons that they came to Melaleuca and what it has done for their lives financially and health wise. My wife's peronal mentor came to company because her child has ADD. She did not want to put her on the drugs that they give to these children.......and with our Luminex, she has never had to. There are stories like this that come through every week. THIS IS A LICENSED PHARAMACUETICAL COMPANY that gives people the choice for BETTER & HEALTHIER products. And they are NOT high priced. We've done a price comparison with Wal-mart and have an email that you can go shop and compare for yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, we have an advantage dollars program that everytime you shop, you get 10% back from your order to go towards free products. Does your store do that for you?
AND in working this business, the products that you do buy for yourself are now a tax write-off. Is your deoderant a tax write off???
This IS a business, you do have to work at it just like any business. And we like the flexibility and the freedome that we have to earn an income and to be able to do it from home. No alarm clocks, no driving here and there, and no boss or other BS that you have to put up with at work.
Our business is growing and it continues to grow every month. I've heard my wife tell others that it doesn't even feel like 'work' because its something that you really do enjoy doing every day. Educating people about their choices, helping people that want to work from home as well and earning an income that is also willable to your children.
I MORE then welcome anyone that has questions or concerns. My only regret is that we dont know about this years ago.
Austin
Old 06-04-2006, 03:43 AM
It's too quiet!

Not again!
Old 06-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Super Daddy

The use of run-on paragraphs, multiple exclamation points, all-caps, and scare-tactics does not lend itself to credibility.