Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Playgroups > Local Dad Chat - Meet Ups > Atlanta Dads
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2008, 04:21 AM
I am not but I know I Am

Default Atlanta Area -

If you are in the Atlanta area post a reply. I am in North Fulton and would like to organzie an event or 2.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:26 AM
Super Daddy

How big of an area are you considering? What kind of event?

I'm about 5 hours from Atlanta. I don't reckon I could swing a play-date. My wife does have family somewhere near Atlanta though.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:31 AM
I am not but I know I Am

The event would all depend on the number of dads that would come. Originally I am thinking of a playdate or something similar but if there are enough of us ...... We can all dump in my Mini-Rig (the one pictured on Next Leg thread) and get on 285 for a spin.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Leodada

I'm in Kennesuck, I mean Kennesaw, GA. Got 3 boys, but the oldest is 2.5. He needs to release energy, AT ALL TIMES!!
Old 03-17-2008, 12:52 AM
Trophy Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leodada View Post
I'm in Kennesuck, I mean Kennesaw, GA. Got 3 boys, but the oldest is 2.5. He needs to release energy, AT ALL TIMES!!
Leodada,
I know there is a Cobb County group that gets together a couple of times a month. Go to Yahoo and search Cobb county SAHD's. I was in Alpharetta and it was too long of a trip for me. I emailed a bit though. I know they do a Taco Mac night every month. I miss that place. Good luck.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:01 PM
PressureDrop

Stone Mountain, Dekalb county here
Old 02-06-2009, 05:33 AM
marktreerog

Hi, I just joined this group. I live in Alpharetta an have a two year old girl. There are a lot of area groups for moms. Even an Alpharetta Moms meet-up group. I would like to meet up with other dads with kids of similar age.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Leodada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B. View Post
Leodada,
I know there is a Cobb County group that gets together a couple of times a month. Go to Yahoo and search Cobb county SAHD's. I was in Alpharetta and it was too long of a trip for me. I emailed a bit though. I know they do a Taco Mac night every month. I miss that place. Good luck.
Dang, I joined this site and then stopped checking it for like 10 months. Anyway, thanks Mark, I will check it out. I wouldn't mind driving to the Alpharetta club every once in a while either. Anyubody else around Cobb county, hit me up!!
Old 06-23-2009, 02:34 AM
HighTechRedNeck®

Default Turner field

Gonna be at the Braves-Red Sox game this Sunday if anyone has better seats than me, let me know

They let the kids run the bases after Sunday games
Old 06-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Trophy Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingrey View Post
Gonna be at the Braves-Red Sox game this Sunday if anyone has better seats than me, let me know

They let the kids run the bases after Sunday games

Be sure to check out the upper level in Left Field by the Coke Cannon. They have a 3rd base to home set up up there that the kids can play in also. There is also a water mist machine up there as well for all to cool off with. The scoreboard is as good as it gets with a perfect picture from any angle. They have Nickelodeon zone in the common area beyond the center field wall for the kids also. Good way to kill some time prior to the game. Bring your wallet! GO SOX!!