Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Daddy Stuff > General Posts
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Super Duper Daddy

The adults are often more anxious concerning a collision than kids, during and afterwards, probably a good thing.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Always Irritated

at the store, grabbed some corn on the cob, some bananas, strollin over to the asparagus and some little old lady looks right at me and says "I just want to say you are doing great with your kids, keep it up", I said "thank you very much" and wow that comment made my day!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:22 PM
What? Why? Why? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch View Post
Sorry about the fender bender.

PS: Post crash, your Dadstock signature now links instead to TT3s exploration of his political beliefs. Which may or may not have the desired effect. ;)
Thanks for the info. I just fixed it.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sao95 View Post
at the store, grabbed some corn on the cob, some bananas, strollin over to the asparagus and some little old lady looks right at me and says "I just want to say you are doing great with your kids, keep it up", I said "thank you very much" and wow that comment made my day!

Good on ya Sao.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Super Duper Daddy

So far, laundry, planer(needed new belt, had a spare), kid to school, daddyjuice(may turn into a firewood bundle for sale location), log dump(nothing new), dishes, and not on todays list but now done;
stop at hardware store for a pipe stub to weld onto trailer jack, drill holes for pin, and paint to protect from rust.

Girl is playing games with napping, waits for silence in the house, then farts around, daddy don't play that game.

Accomplishment wise, the day is going well. Mood, ehh, matches the weather, changing and dreary.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Dowdy Kitchen Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sao95 View Post
Chicks dig Sao. Known fact. Young, old, stacked, flat -- no matter. :D
Old 04-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Super Duper Daddy

Basketful of phallic produce, he's trolling. Reminds me of the films Grumpy Young Sahds.;)

Old 04-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Super Duper Daddy

Hit the big city today, did a replacment/rewire on a dryer receptacle, old one had melted, baaaad, took me 30mins including running new wire from the main, and after turning down a new bottle of Canadien Club(whiskey), there were some Jacksons pressed into my palm, very generous friend/co worker of the wifes. Three kids, two adults, no dryer, a situation to avoid.

Stopped at grandmas since we were in town, the kids had fun with her, and she had some little trees for me, cedars/spruce grown from seed, and on the way home, there was some chicken wire being thrown away, so I stuffed that in the car, it'll make nice cages for the trees to keep the rabbits/deer away.

Wife sent me an email, hey lets get some live chickens, you can build a coop with all that new lumber you made. She even found a place to buy them from, says we should go during a sunday drive. Just what I need, something else to that eats/poops/ to take care of.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:39 PM
SAHD to RN

Dadstock grub!

I helped kill a lame goat once, does that make me qualified to help prepare FRESH chicken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck View Post
Wife sent me an email, hey lets get some live chickens, you can build a coop with all that new lumber you made. She even found a place to buy them from, says we should go during a sunday drive. Just what I need, something else to that eats/poops/ to take care of.
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
leave us cool kids alone as we sing about testicles.
Boy (2004), Girl (2006)
Old 04-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Beer me!

Send a message via Yahoo to tt3

I spent a semester in a Med School lab offing chickens for bone marrow to do studies on. Or, as my resume says "animal sacrifice for osteoclast extraction, sterile preperation, cell isolation and incubation with treatment."
Hooah.
Woodie, the wife every spring brings up how fun it would be to raise a duck or two. Thankfully I've managed to avoid it for this long, but we shall see how much longer I can keep it up!