Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Paracord Bracelets. Made in the USA!

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Daddy Stuff > Dad Stories
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2005, 07:12 PM
dabrewinguy

Default We learned a new phrase...

Ok, so I was driving the kids to school this morning and being that it's 8:45 in the morning, there's still quite a bit of traffic. Thankfully we live close to school so it's not a major hike to get them there. Anyway, as I'm driving I'm watching this little red car in my rearview, it's zipping from one lane to the next trying to make it's way through the traffic. (obviously someone that woke up late for work no doubt) it gets right behind me, all I can see is the roof of the car, it's so close, then just like before, it zips over to the lane next to me and speeds up, now he's right next to me and right on the tail of the car in the other lane. Just as his rear bumper gets about even with my front bumper he starts to squeeze in, I had to hit the brakes otherwise he would have clipped me, so not thinking I start out with "you son of a ....Biscuit" Now, my oldest daughter ( 7) knows what I meant to say. (thank you public schools) so because she's laughing at me, the other two think it's funny, and now all morning I've heard this phrase repeated. I have to give them credit though, they're basically using it correctly, and really say it with attitude. I'm trying not to make a big deal out it, hoping they'll eventually forget.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Super Duper Daddy

That's funny!

My parents told me that when I learned that phrase I would incorrectly say "Sour Pitch!"